Join page

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Thu May 3 07:48:49 UTC 2007

On 5/3/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:

> It looks good, thanks.  At least 5x better than before -- roughly the
> amount of content you trimmed and moved as a multiplier :)

I heartily agree.

> > What do people think? I personally would like to try and slim down
> > everything under "Signing up" to make it less *big* (for lack of a
> > better term).

Anything to make the sign-up process less intimidating is good.

> They could be links to more info:
>
> * Get a GPG key ([How?] [Why?])
> * Join the mailing list and send a self-introduction ([Where?] [How?]
> [Why?])
> * Register for a bugzilla account ([Where?] [How?] [Why?])
> * Register for a Fedora account ([Where?] [How?] [Why?])

+1

Also, this might be a good time to retire the fedora-dsco-list and
remove the reference to it on this page. See
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-dsco-list/2007-April/msg00001.html
for details.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project