Needed some polish of a howto of the creation of a localized KDE-LiveCD

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:48:50 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 00:15 +0200, Sebastian Vahl wrote:
> Hi.
> some time ago I've written some note about the needed steps of the
> creation of a localzide KDE-LiveCD:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFedoraKDE/KDELiveCD/LocalizedVersions
>
> Maybe this is worth to be included in the *docs* part of fp.o. But
> before this it should be polished a little bit.
>
> Feel free to edit the page directly. And I'm also happy for some
> comments (or questions).

This would be a great time for an interested (lurking) community member
to step in and offer to edit for style.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/StyleGuide

Then we could put this on the main Docs page.  I suspect the tools in
this area are fairly fluid and moving this to CVS might be
counterproductive.