where to meet

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:03:22 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 12:48 +0200, Bart Couvreur wrote:
> Op donderdag 31-05-2007 om 03:13 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Karsten
> Wade:
> > Do you all care if FDSCo meets in #fedora-meeting instead of
> > #fedora-docs?

Not anymore.  Let's do it.

> OTOH: our meetings take place on Sundays, which is the day that most of
> the people in meeting don't really watch it (IMO). But then again, it's
> the challenge of getting attention!

Since we're tangentially on this subject, and engaging our flip-flop
muscles -- which I am completely in favor of doing when it makes sense
-- let's also reconsider our meeting time.  Tuesdays at 1600 UTC is
ultimately a better time for me to do our meetings, so I'm selfishly
suggesting we should change that too.

I've noticed Sunday meetings tend to drag while people are pulled in
different directions by home life, myself most definitely included.  I
would personally much rather have a damn-the-torpedoes, full-speed-ahead
meeting that takes my lunch hour at work.  Our grid showed this time to
be workable for pretty much everyone -- is anyone opposed to switching?