push to publish Admin Guide (was Re: too long of a field trip)

Vladimir Kosovac vnk at mkc.co.nz
Fri Nov 16 06:02:58 UTC 2007

I'd say 25/11 (or 11/25) is achievable, considering progress made
lately. There are s few not-yet-started sections though - we might need
more hands.

I'll commit myself to complete samba and scheduling tasks by the end of
this weekend and then see what's left that I can (from the knowledge
perspective) do.

Vladimir