desktop user guide

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Sun Nov 18 11:04:12 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-17 at 17:25 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2007 5:17 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I created a F-8 branch for the DUG in CVS this morning, which is now
> > ready for work "whenever." :-)
> >
> Thanks, Mr. DocBook :-)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> John Babich
> Lead Writer, Fedora Desktop user Guide

With the information from software management guide up on the wiki are
we able to transfer that to docbook then add it to the DUG?

The other thoughts I did have was printing and scanning.  Printing I've
filled into I'm not to sure how far we want to go whether we want to
provide a list of what printers are available but I think that would
confuse the situation.

By the looks of it the branch is based off the cvs and not the website
which had info on F7.  Can we amalgamate whats on the web with whats in
docbook at the moment to combine them so we aren't redoing what has
already been completed?

Cheers,

Marc