Self Introduction: John Wess

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Nov 24 16:42:56 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 14:11 -0500, John Wess wrote:
> I would be happy to help out with the Desktop User's Guide. Any
> guidance offered would be appreciated.

Just because I didn't see the URL in this thread, the DUG is being
worked here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide

If you need wiki edit rights (JohnWess?) just let us know (on this list
or via IRC on #fedora-docs), or add your name to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroupQueue.   This is all to get proof
that you've agreed to the Contributors License Agreement.  One day we'll
have that as a click through on the wiki ...

- Karsten, waiting for Moin 1.6 ...