Self Introduction : Dan O'Brien

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Nov 24 16:49:02 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 11:37 -0500, Dan O'Brien wrote:

> Doesn't seem to be working. Maybe I'm missing something. After I log in
> I have no extra options to edit a page. I even tried creating
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/danobrien and it told me " You are not
> allowed to edit this page." Am I missing something?

Checking http://fedoraproject.or/wiki/EditGroup I see your username
isn't added.

The convention has been FirstnameLastname, if you don't mind.  Not sure
why it's not enforced via the wiki, or maybe that's actually archaic?
Anyway, just for good form, I added 'DanOBrien' to EditGroup.  Can you
go make that account and use it? :D

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41