Self Introduction : Dan O'Brien

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:36:41 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 20:36 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> On Nov 24, 2007 8:17 PM, Dan O'Brien <dan at new2linux.com> wrote:
> > Karsten Wade wrote:
> > > On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 11:37 -0500, Dan O'Brien wrote:
> < snip >
> > >
> > > The convention has been FirstnameLastname, if you don't mind.  Not sure
> > > why it's not enforced via the wiki, or maybe that's actually archaic?
> > > Anyway, just for good form, I added 'DanOBrien' to EditGroup.  Can you
> > > go make that account and use it? :D
>
> > I have an account, it's 'danobrien'... is it case sensitive?
> >
> Yes, DanOBrien is the one you should use, AFAIK.

Sorry to be pedantic, but I think it's actually supposed to be
"DanObrien."  The wiki, unfortunately, only recognizes WikiWords, not
WikiWWords.  I only know this because I tried to use PaulWFrields for my
username for a while, then gave up and reverted it to PaulFrields.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/