cvsdocs requests

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 12:42:15 UTC 2007

On Nov 24, 2007 10:38 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

< snip >

> I also see the mail when someone authorizes.  I don't recall seeing any
> actual authorization *request* recently, though.  And as Karsten says,
> we probably don't need to (and shouldn't) grant overall CVS access for
> people who are going to be translating rather than authoring/editing.
> No big deal as an open project, except for disaster prevention.

Not to be too bureaucratic, but do we have a clear-cut rule?

Is it that anyone working on wiki docs, gets access? What about people
wanting to translate wiki pages?

What about people who only work on DocBook XML?

I'm genuinely confused (no comments, please), so please give some
guidelines or point to a written doc for my benefit and others.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, FDP