Self Introduction: John Wess

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 17:32:25 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-11-24 at 08:42 -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 14:11 -0500, John Wess wrote:
> > I would be happy to help out with the Desktop User's Guide. Any
> > guidance offered would be appreciated.
>
> Just because I didn't see the URL in this thread, the DUG is being
> worked here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/DesktopUserGuide
>
> If you need wiki edit rights (JohnWess?) just let us know (on this list
> or via IRC on #fedora-docs), or add your name to
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroupQueue.   This is all to get proof
> that you've agreed to the Contributors License Agreement.  One day we'll
> have that as a click through on the wiki ...

The topic (and John Wess's name) came up in today's meeting and I see
that he's in the wiki EditGroup now.  JohnW, you should be hearing from
John Babich very shortly on helping with this.  I believe there are a
couple other contributors lined up to help.

Remember that with the wiki, you can pretty much jump right in if you're
a self-directing type.  Be bold!

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/