Administration Guide - general maintenance

Vladimir Kosovac vnk at mkc.co.nz
Tue Nov 13 20:25:25 UTC 2007

Hi all.

I've done few of these pages

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Contributors
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Servers

linking from them is now more consistent.

What is the story with SELinux docs? There are two related structures in
the wiki:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/SELinux
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux

The latter one is 'published' document, according to

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs

Should we look at:

1] merging the two
2] adding them to AdminGuide draft
3] unlinking published doc from draft AdminGuide
4] doing something else
5] doing nothing?

Vladimir