Administration Guide - general maintenance

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 01:06:36 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 09:25 +1300, Vladimir Kosovac wrote:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/SELinux
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux

Paul covered this pretty well, and I wanted to make one additional
point.  The wiki/SELinux is a 'project namespace', meaning, it is for
the members of the SIG (special interest group) or sub-project that work
on that technology (the developers, packagers, etc.)  It also contains
content that the *project* maintains, which is different from content
*this project* maintains.

So, if we see content under wiki/SELinux that we want to maintain in the
Docs Project, we can talk with the project members and see how they want
to do it.  One way is to move the content to a wiki/Docs/SELinux area.
This makes it formal content maintained by the Docs folks that can be
collaborated on in the wiki.  Another way is to become downstream
consumers of the SELinux Project documentation, so we just tweak it to
fit Fedora.

As Paul pointed out, the 'SELinux FAQ' (not 'Guide') is in XML and is
pretty easy to update.  It's also a good learning document for XML,
since it is relatively small (one <article>) and uses a nice mix of
styles.

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41