Administration Guide - general maintenance

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 21:14:05 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 12:42 +0900, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

> Would it be better for me to check it out anonymously first up and then
> request access at a later date?  I don't want to overwrite anything that
> is incorrect or worse?

Nope, go ahead and use write access.  Source control means we can
revert, and you are not hacking on anything that automagically goes
live.  To publish from CVS is a different animal. :)

If you have a Fedora account[1] then you can request access to the
'cvsdocs' group from this page:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/userbox.cgi?_edit=1

This is your personal account page in edit mode, and in the lower-left
corner there is an area for ''Add new membership''.  Type in cvsdocs and
select user for the ''Role type:'', then click ''Add''.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Join/CheckList#Fedoraaccount

Come by #fedora-docs and/or ask all questions here, we'll try to give
fast replies. :)

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41