desktop user guide

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 10:41:38 UTC 2007

On Nov 17, 2007 10:35 AM, Marc Wiriadisastra <marc at mwiriadi.id.au> wrote:
> Just wondering has anyone started this?  The reason I ask is because I
> just checked it out and all the information is for Fedora Core 6.

Fedora Core 6 version was edited on the wiki and then converted to DocBook XML.
Fedora 7 User Guide never got converted, because the wiki material needed to be
reorganized to include KDE apps info, which was never contributed.

The goal is to get the KDE apps the guide for Fedora 8, as well as update any
GNOME apps as needed. An added bonus would be to have Xfce included, but that
isn't really needed until there is an official Xfce spin made available.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Lead writer, Fedora Desktop User Guide