Self Introduction: John Wess

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:15:52 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 23:47 -0500, John Wess wrote:
>  John Wess
>       * Orlando, Florida
>       * Sales Engineer
>       * Bright House Networks
>       * Your goals in the Fedora Project
>               * I just want to get started...editing and helping out
>                 where I can.
>       * Historical qualifications
>               *  I haven't written anything other than some blogs and
>                 internal technical documentation.
>               *  RedHat/Fedora and FreeBSD user for several years.
>               *  I am not a programmer but I have a good sense of how
>                 to communicate technology effectively to an
>                 uninitiated audience. I am and have been an Open
>                 Source advocate at home and work.

Given the above narrative, would you be interested in helping with the
Desktop User Guide currently in development?  Drop a line here and John
Babich will help get you oriented and involved.  We (or some subset of
"we") :-) are always available on IRC, irc.freenode.net -- channel
#fedora-docs.  See you around soon, we hope!

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/