Self-Introduction: Chris Curran

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Nov 24 17:54:31 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 09:27 +1000, Christopher Curran wrote:
>     *    Christopher Curran
>     *  Brisbane, Australia (+10)
>     *  Technical Writer
>     *  Red Hat
>     * Your goals in the Fedora Project
>           o To write about favourite subjects really, things I find
>             interesting and have a strong enthusiasm for (storage mainly
>             but I am known to dabble in many fields)
>           o  I wouldn't mind doing a bit of editing now and then.

Chris:

Welcome.  Feel free to look around
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/ and /cvs/docs) to see what
exists and what is being worked on.  You might consider diving in to
work on expanding/updating storage for the Administration Guide
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide at the
moment, but we are doing an XML conversion as a beta/interim release.)

Another place always need writers throughout the release cycle is for
the release notes, which are doing in the wiki at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/.  You can focus on just areas
that interest you, signing up at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Beats.  If you
don't see a category for what you want to write about, you can suggest
adding it.

cheers - Karsten

--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.