AntonioSilva (matlou)

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Tue Oct 2 18:39:33 UTC 2007

Op maandag 01-10-2007 om 19:17 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef António
Duarte Filipe da Silva:
> Hi there, my name is António Duarte Filipe da Silva, I'm 33 years old
> and I live in Coruche, a small village in Portugal.

Hi and welcome António,

> Until 5 years ago I used to work in a IT firm in Lisbon but now I'm a
> free-lancer / entrepreneur with some spare time on my hands which I'd
> like to use to help Fedora in any way I can.
>
> I owe a lot to Fedora given the fact that I use it since Fedora Core 1
> when I joined together a router out of a Pentium 100, a speedtouch adsl
> modem and an internal pci hub :) It worked quite well.

Very nice :-)

> I haven't contributed to any open source project yet mainly due to lack
> of time. I usually look at myself as a "rusty developer" and I think I
> can help with translations to Portuguese (pt_PT) as well as any
> documentation for now while I start looking for some other tasks as I
> move along and get more used to the whole process of contributing.

You might be interested in the L10N-project then as well! Take a look
at: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Join

Translation of docs is documented on this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Translation

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Tasks for a list of
tasks we have set for ourselves.

> Hope I can bring something good to the project.
> Thanks to glezos for sponsoring me :)

Again welcome and feel free to ask questions if you've got any (mailing
list or pop in at #fedora-docs)

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93