Self-Introduction: Giorgi Shonia

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 17:34:19 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-10-14 at 23:08 -0400, Giorgi Shonia wrote:
> My name is Giorgi Shonia, now I'm a student studying (Indiana University) in
> US, Indiana, Bloomington, I'm Georgian.

Great, welcome.  Something about Indiana seems to breed good Linux
folks, in my (limited) experience. :)

> One thing I myself missed at fedoraproject/wiki were pages for people who
> would like to set up and configure homeservers. Most of default configs work
> fine, but in some case tuning is needed and if appropriate to Doc project,
> I'd love to put up that record.

This is a good topic area.  A single "Fedora Small Server Guide" (or
something) could draw directly from existing content:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts

... as well as add some more of its own.  If you look at the "Fedora
Administration Guide" you might find a way to use the same content in a
different order, with a different introduction and content to fill in
the missing places.

So, seems like a good idea.  How can we help you start? :)

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41