Release Notes completions

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Mon Oct 22 06:21:50 UTC 2007

Op zondag 21-10-2007 om 17:30 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Karsten
Wade:
> On Sun, 2007-10-21 at 16:50 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > I completely forgot my other AOB for the Docs meeting this morning,
> > sorry...  I am contemplating doing away with the completion requirements
> > (>90%) for all release notes components, for several reasons:
>
> I was going to bring this up this morning, but it felt like heresy for
> some reason.  An obvious sign to do away with something if it feels
> heretical to think about it!
>
> Yeah, let's just include what is there and roll updates. :)
>
> - Karsten

Seems to be an easy one here, so a +1 too.

As a result of this, will we be doing say monthly updates to the
relnotes package, so this propagates to the user systems, or would we
call that overkill?

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93