Images on installation guide

Mike Dittmeier mike at vegasitpros.com
Tue Oct 23 16:48:53 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-23 at 14:43 -0200, Davidson Rodrigues Paulo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Davidson Paulo, I'm a brazilian Fedora Ambassador,
> cvsdocs-admin, trying to work in Fedoca Docs since now. :-)
>
> I was looking at the Fedora Installation Guide[1] and I saw there is
> no images on the entire document. This is a standard? We in Brazil are
> thinking to create a full-detailed Fedora installation guide that can
> be enough to a new user install Fedora itself even without any
> experience with installing Linux or any other operating system, but we
> not want to create another unofficial guide, but improve what we
> already have in hands.
>
> So, what about including images in the official Fedora Installation Guide?
>
> Thanks,
>
>   * [1] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f7/en_US/
>
> Davidson Paulo

easy enough to do. I have included images in several of my own docs, and
the documentation guide covers the use of images and figures.

If you have access to vmware workstation (demo even) it allows for nice
screen shoots of the install process. You can even create videos...

Mike "Ditt" Dittmeier
mike at vegasitpros.com

pub   1024D/3F08ECFB 2007-09-11 [expires: 2008-09-10]
      Key fingerprint = 8396 9850 E308 4EFF 1A22  6C5A 4FF5 DF6C 3F08
ECFB
uid                  Mike Dittmeier (Just "Ditt" to my friends)
<mike at vegasitpros.com>
sub   2048g/1E6E4DBD 2007-09-11 [expires: 2008-09-10]