RedHat Magazine

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Mon Oct 29 03:42:52 UTC 2007

I found awhile ago a step by step guide for DNS on RedHat machines.  The
guide is similar to how I set up my Fedora DNS server.

I was wondering what the process is with RedHat Magazine how to's since
they have a fair bit in the magazine. Is it a situation of emailing the
author or does it need to go through a different method.

I have enclosed some links which may help/hinder people doing
documentation but I thought it might be interesting.

Cheers,

Marc

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/09/28/customized-spins-of-fedora/
http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/06/26/how-to-build-a-dirt-easy-home-nas-server-using-samba/

P.S. If my email is very wierd it's because I'm using squirrelmail at the
moment and I haven't set anything up :)