RedHat Magazine

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 16:10:35 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 12:42 +0900, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> I found awhile ago a step by step guide for DNS on RedHat machines.  The
> guide is similar to how I set up my Fedora DNS server.
>
> I was wondering what the process is with RedHat Magazine how to's since
> they have a fair bit in the magazine. Is it a situation of emailing the
> author or does it need to go through a different method.

Red Hat Magazine licenses content for distribution under the Creative
Commons license, which is not a license we use for Fedora Documentation.

If there is a body of content in RHM that would be good for Fedora,
though, we can ask about having that content dual-licensed or somesuch.
Don't get your hopes up, but it can't hurt to ask. :)

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41