Self-Introduction: Richard Bukovansky

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:35:53 UTC 2007

Richard:

Vítejte!*

Welcome!

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thanks for your interest in the Fedora Docs Project.

I have been involved in starting a Fedora presence at GITEX in Dubai
and I'm happy to say that it went well.

I have a personal interest in seeing documentation improved in the
Czech language as I have relatives living in Prague, although I've
never had the pleasure of visiting the Czech Republic.

So, welcome aboard. We have an IRC meeting tonight (Tuesday, 11
September) at 1600 Hours GMT. Feel free to stop by around that time
and introduce yourself. We'll be on #fedora-docs channel on the
Freenode IRC network. If you're not familiar with IRC, check out
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate for directions.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project

(*) I am not fluent in Czech, but am learning, courtesy of Google.