Fedora Docs Meeting Reminder - Today - 1600 Hrs GMT

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:31:16 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 18:25 +0300, John Babich wrote:
> To One and All:
>
> There is a regularly scheduled meeting today of the Fedora Docs
> Steering Committee (FDSCo).
>
> Join us on the Freenode IRC network at the #Fedora-Docs channel at 1600 Hrs GMT.
>
> See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/SteeringCommittee/Meetings
> for the meeting agenda.

I would like to propose that we move the meeting time.  Right now, there
are very few people actually doing work for the Docs Project.  Our
meeting time should respect first and foremost the schedules of
contributors.  If and as that situation changes, we should try to
accommodate as much as possible the contributors.

I've missed almost all the meetings since we took up a Tuesday time
during my workday, because I thought I could make time for it, which I
obviously can't.  As one of the frequent contributors, I guess this is
somewhat of a selfish request, and I don't want to shut anyone out of
meetings.  On the other hand, IRC is always loggable, and we capture
meetings for the mailing list for those who can't attend.

Thoughts?  Comments?