[Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "DocWritersGroup" by MustafaQasim

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:52:29 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 04:59 +0000, fedorawiki-noreply at fedoraproject.org
wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Fedora Project Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by MustafaQasim:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocWritersGroup?action=diff&rev2=26&rev1=25

>    * MarkJohnson
>    * MartinBrej
>    * MattBird
> +  * MustafaQasim
>    * PatrickBarnes
>    * [:PaulWFrields:PaulWFrields]
>    * RahulSundaram

Has anyone found out whether our ACLs are working properly for the wiki
under the Docs/Drafts/* namespace?  Users should not have to add
themselves to DocWritersGroup to work on drafts, for instance.  This
would be a great "quickie" research task for a new contributor, or
someone short on time looking for something easy to do.