documentation-guide

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 04:41:32 UTC 2008

Hi Paul and all

As I can not see how to update pot and po files of the book for the
change to be made on the source file, I have filed the bug#441190. In
case it is already described somewhere and I just am not trying to find
seriously, just smack me as usual. And if you could be so kind and point
it for me it would be very very much appreciated.

ah... wait.
It just come up in my mind, this portion should be rather included in
Translator Quick Start Guide or something else for translators?
How you think?

noriko