web-only Release Notes

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sun Apr 13 07:04:16 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 08:55 +1000, Murray McAllister wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "17 April 2008 - Final Wiki snapshot for Web-only relnotes errata"
>
> If I have [relnotes] mail, should I be adding this to the Wiki now,
> before the freeze on the 17th?

Yes.

In fact, it occurred to me the other day to tell you that commuting
changes from the wiki to XML can be done at any time up to and through
the freeze.  If you commute changes from the wiki "too early", you risk
having to redo it a bit.  But it might save time and worry to e.g.
update the XML in daily batches.

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41