Warning! I accidentally committed a change to release-notes devel pot

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 06:07:08 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 14:19 +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com> wrote:
> >
> >  Looking at the stats [1], I think a personal email to the people who
> >  contributed relnotes in languages that went 99% (Spanish, Serbian)
> >  would make things look slick again.
>
> Oops, that should read "Polish, Spanish".

Did it, thanks.  I also sent an update to f-trans-announce.

Do you think we should request all of FDSCo to get automatic posting
status for f-trans-announce?  It might be a good idea, since we tend to
post timely announcements that suffer from a delay.

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41