Self-Introduction: Keith Henkell

Keith Henkell keith at henkell.net
Fri Apr 18 15:00:29 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

Keith Henkell
New York, USA (UTC-4)

I have worked as a security analyst and a security consultant for
almost 10 years.  I am pretty familiar with Fedora from a user
perspective as I have run just about every version since Core 1.  I
also have some background with everything from project management, to
systems engineering, to networking.  I'm pretty familiar with the
writing and markup tools, but I need to dig into DocBook which is
completely new to me.

I have not contributed to any other projects so this is all new to me.
 I look forward to learning what you guys need so I can pitch in.  I
know I can contribute to the security side of things and anything else
I can help out with is also great.

Keith at Henkell.net

----
pub   1024D/F7D2CC25 2008-04-17 [expires: 2011-04-17]
      Key fingerprint = 43BA DF46 534E 44AF 8CDF  ACB7 0F55 1DE9 F7D2 CC25
uid                  Keith Henkell <Keith at Henkell.net>
sub   2048g/82AE68D7 2008-04-17 [expires: 2011-04-17]
----