Self-Introduction: Keith Henkell

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Fri Apr 18 15:03:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-18 at 11:00 -0400, Keith Henkell wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Welcome Keith!  I'm glad to hear you're willing to help us out with the
documentation project, and I hope you'll dive right in and get familiar
with the way we do things.

> I'm pretty familiar with the
> writing and markup tools, but I need to dig into DocBook which is
> completely new to me.

Don't let the DocBook scare you -- it's really pretty easy to pick up.
In the meantime, there's plenty of writing/editing/organization that can
be done in the Wiki, before we ever translate it into DocBook.

-Jared