bonding documentation

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Wed Apr 2 14:31:27 UTC 2008

I have, but that could be made friendlier or at least formatted for use
in the fedora documenation. It would also be handy in my opinion to have
a man page to which you can refer to. When I started to learn linux I
expected everything to have a man page and was quickly woken to reality.
If I can I would like to make more man pages a reality.

Regards