[Fwd: Announcement list for Fedora Translation Community]

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Wed Apr 2 17:14:56 UTC 2008

Op woensdag 02-04-2008 om 09:52 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Karsten
'quaid' Wade:
> Hadn't heard about this before, but it seems like something useful for
> when we have POT ready, etc.

Yep, that's the point of this list. It sends all info on to the
different lists that exist within the trans-project so we can be sure
that everyone gets the needed information. We've made that decision in
the last pre-FLSCo meeting so we can use it for election-notifications
too.

Fire-away your announcements :-)

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93