One more change to Release Notes.

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:31:16 UTC 2008

I heartily apologize for yet another change.  This one adds two (2) very
small untranslated strings, and was *required* to cope with a stupid
license on a particular piece of Fedora software.  That license still
completely qualifies as free and open source software, but just has some
really annoying terms we have to meet.  The bulk of the text I had to
include is wrapped in a CDATA container so you don't need to translate
much other than a small title and a very short sentence.

Again, very sorry.  I will make every effort to change NOTHING else at
this point.