release notes rpm to release engineering

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 01:40:33 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 01:41:41PM +1000, Murray McAllister wrote:
> Also, do I need anything special to use "make mockbuild"? I couldn't
> find the make target for this.

Also part of the packaging toolchain, so you probably needn't worry
about it right now.  This is explained at the Packaging project too,
but generally you would need the 'mock' package installed.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers

(That's a better URL than the last one I gave you, sorry!)