to add or not ... relnotes

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 18:23:25 UTC 2008

We discussed adding the changes from the wiki to the release notes,
given the extra timing for the release.

Unfortunately, we also told L10n to go ahead and work with the POT/PO
from _before_ any changes.

Since we didn't do those changes and a week has passed ...

* Do we want to do those changes?
* What about branching for F9 *right now* with what we have?
  - We could make devel available for updates and new trans
  - If we reach parity with F9 for translation, we update the F9 branch
from devel
* Other ideas?

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41