Xen Dom0 support is not included in F9

Murray McAllister murray.mcallister at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 00:22:05 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 3:23 AM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:
> I think we need to say something about (see below) here:
>
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f9preview/en_US/sn-Virtualization.html#sn-Kernel-Integration-Imrpovements
>
>  John

For dom0, the following is already in the virtualization (
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Virtualization ) beat:

"However, the Xen kernel now lacks Dom0 support. An existing Xen
host/Dom0 must continue to run Fedora 8. Xen Dom0 support will be
added back in Fedora 10."

Thanks,

Murray.

pub   1024D/81B3FDEB 2007-09-19 [expires: 2008-09-18]
Key fingerprint = 4ED9 9907 5BF0 4132 2B46  20D1 C0C6 362D 81B3 FDEB
Murray McAllister (Fedora Docs Project / mdious) <murray.mcallister at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/B04CFA0C 2007-09-19 [expires: 2008-09-18]