Long Needed Introduction

Vladimir Kosovac vnk at mkc.co.nz
Fri Aug 8 17:51:10 UTC 2008

Greetings all, long time no see. I have finally sorted other pressing
commitments and should be able to continue where I left off (AdminGuide).

Nigel Jones wrote:
> I just realised that I've never formally introduced myself.
>
> So here goes, I'm Nigel Jones, a proud New Zealander that has been
> meaning to do a little bit of documentation work for AGES.  I've
> recently done 6 months teaching IT to domestic and international
> students, and really documentation is the best way to help students.
>
> I'm quite technically competent (I passed RHCT with 100%) so I'm
> definitely eyeing up getting the Administration guide out the door.

Nigel, not sure how far are you with this but the place to start
completing the guide is

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AGBeta

It was copied there for proof-reading, editing and XML conversion
(before the wiki migration) but almost no progress was made since. ToC
has the status of each section appropriately marked and unmarked ones
are yet to be written.

Regards, Vladimir