Virtualization Quick Start Content Update

Christopher Curran ccurran at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 02:52:18 UTC 2008

Christopher Curran wrote:
> Jason wrote:
>> https://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Virtualization_Quick_Start has been
>> updated as much as my meager knowledge can do. I am humbly requesting
>> some technical and grammar editing so we can make sure it is a sane
>> document. Thanks!
>>
>> -Jason
>>
> I'm willing to take up the challenge. I'll have a look this weekend
> and see what I can do to help.
>
> - Chris

I've updated the Virtualization quick start page[1] with some technical
and editorial loving. It is still severely lacking good information on
creating guests (especially those other proprietary operating systems).
The information on migration and cobbler should probably be taken out as
well. Those topics are far too tricky for a single wiki quick start page
as each would require at least a chapter to get a user up and running.

I'll have a look at writing some more on administration and creating
guests next time I have to recompile rawhide :)

- Chris

[1]  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Virtualization_Quick_Start