translation-quick-start-guide

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 17:40:15 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 10:38 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:

> I could not notice these bugs, since the default setting of Bugzilla has
> been reset wrongly to exclude me for 'translation-quick-start-guide'.  I
> have made the request for correction, so that in the future I should be
> able to receive a message soon as such bug filed, and thus to attend
> prompt manner.

Since I'm a CVS admin, I just made that change.  If I did it correctly,
it should propagate within the hour.  The default assignment is now set
to 'noriko at redhat.com', the QA to 'aalam at redhat.com', and Cc: includes
'stickster at gmail.com'.

Let me know if you want any changes or additions to that.

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41