contributing in docs projec (user guide)

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Dec 18 21:35:26 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 03:28:00PM -0500, Shajia Khan wrote:

> I am willing to start working to for user guide, in the areas like user
> guide Tour of the KDE desktop, Xfce desktop or user guide using media. I
> have read the primary description of the projects, but I couldn't figure out
> what will be the next step. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Hi Shajia:

Our next work for the User Guide is to rewrite it and finish updating
it for Fedora 9.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide_tasks

Over the next week, Matthew Daniels and others will be updating that
page to reflect work to be done.

In addition to updating the content for Fedora 9, tThe main work is
rewriting the content to match the style here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Guide-Financial_Software

Ask more questions, please.  We should coordinate all this work via
the mailing list.

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41