Writing teams

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 20:39:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 12:00:18PM -0800, Karsten Wade wrote:
> To make our lives sane, this project needs to work only on content
> that people are actually committed to doing.  In other words, there
> are no release notes unless people want to write them.
>
> First step is getting a lead writer for each document.  If no one is
> willing to lead, then we need to drop that guide from our production
> list for Fedora 11.
>
> Here is the list:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_content_tasks_for_experienced_contributors

BTW, I removed myself from the Lead Writer roles, to make it clear
they are wide open.  I temporarily filled all voids for F10 release,
but that is through.

If you want to add yourself to a team, tell us here, and add yourself
to this page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_content_tasks_for_new_contributors

That is under new contributors just to make it clear it is a good task
for newbies; you don't have to be new to be on such a team. :)

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41