Some thoughts on beat writing

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 01:12:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 07:29:40PM -0500, John J. McDonough wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Karsten Wade" <kwade at redhat.com>

Oh, I missed that.  Feel free to start dropping content into the other
page.

BTW, I noted 'release_notes' because Fedora Weekly News also has beat
writers.  I figured we might want a master beat writer page that has
general conventions that everyone can use, then specific pages per
sub-proj ... but only if that is a warranted. :)

- Karsten, namespacey
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41