fedora webcam howto

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:50:10 UTC 2008

> John Babich wrote:
> > On Feb 13, 2008 4:10 PM, John Babich <jmbabich at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Valentin:
> >>
> >> Nice job...
> >>
> >> I posted it at
> >>
> >> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/WebcamHowto
> >>
> >> and will add your images and clean it up.
> >>
> > Valentin:
> >
> > I just completed my latest random act of Wiki kindness.
> >
> > Please review my editing work and see if it meets with your approval.
>
> Might want to get that spelling mistake fixed in the software by filing
> a bug report and keeping track of it within the document itself.
> Documentation team along with translators should help improve the
> software too.

Totally agreed.  In fact, if someone wants to deliver a HOWTO that has a
community-seeding value for the Docs Project itself, it would be how to
check the upstream CVS and create a patch for use by the software
authors and Fedora maintainer.  This would match Fedora's goal to always
work upstream wherever possible.