toolchain for F9

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Fri Feb 22 23:28:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 14:58 -0800, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 10:40 -0500, Jared Smith wrote:
> > On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 18:57 +0900, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:
> > > I would love to be able to transfer to xml as in know how to transfer to
> > > xml so I can actually work on the DuG. It's at the stage were it is edit
> > > ready so the reason why there hasn't been any discussion is because I
> > > have no idea of how to proceed from now.
>
> Likely we should do one Big Edit in the wiki, for style and grammar and
> such.
>
> Can one of the DuG people make a wiki page with:
>
> Chapter :: Status :: Editor
>
> ... then those of us who want to/can edit put your names by some
> chapters and proceed to edit in the wiki.  Edit goals are:
>
> * Wordsmith
> * Stylesmith
> * Formatting consistency and choices for XML conversion

Should we just add it to the toc page so that at least it's a central
location and linked?  If so I can do that later this afternoon.

Is there a place where the style and format consistency is located
across the docs?

I would be more than happy to help do that but I will have to pass for
the wordsmith since that is my worst talent. I sucked at it in high
school.......

Cheers,

Marc

<snip>