Selinux guide

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 05:37:36 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 18:06 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> My personal feeling is that the FAQ was great and indispensable when it
> was created, back around FC3 when we were still trying to rally people
> around all it could do.  Plus, I think Karsten cut off a huge chunk of
> time (of which he was already short) to put this together with some
> other Red Hat principals like Dan, because he saw it was necessary to
> get the info some publicity.

+1

The SELinux FAQ was only intended to fill the gap of understanding at
the time.  For me, it was useful as a way to get ahead of the curve on
the Red Hat SELinux Guide (for RHEL 4.)

I vote we churn the FAQ into the compost pile, pull from it what is
fertile, and move on to a fuller guide.  The SELinux developers are
interested in seeing that, I'd reckon.

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41