Delineation: document vs application

George (Skip) VerDuin verduin at ameritech.net
Sun Jan 13 21:17:33 UTC 2008

I have run into an issue needing an assignment to the most appropriate
group for resolution -- it may be an application or documentation issue.
As a matter of background, I've been following this reflector for many
months but have not submitted a formal self intro...  I'm sorry that I
don't already know the answer to my question.

Specific to the task of hooking up klamav to evolution while in the KDE
desktop environment [to filter out virus laden incoming mail] I ran into
an ambiguity that hinders my administrative work.  The reference
document I used is provided as a text window by klamav that is specific
to this task.  My resultant setup in evolution leaves me wondering if I
have correctly set up the interface and quite frankly I suspect I have
done it wrong...  I am reserving the detail of the issue, it is in the
form of two screen shots plus my narrative.

Rather than resolving the problem here on the reflector, I am asking
whether this qualifies as a bug for the application or if this fits
within the documentation domain.  After watching this reflector, I am
not clear which team on-line pop-up window material falls into.

I would be pleased to collaborate with the author of the window text to
remove the ambiguity no matter which group takes the lead.

Warmest regards from here, thanks up front for your consideration.
George