Bug #306221

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 04:33:47 UTC 2008

OK, this bug has been dormant too long.  Does someone have a good
solution for this that isn't hacky and ugly?  I guess in retrospect it
would have been nice to have our rpm-info DTD include a "locale"
attribute for "translator" elements, so we could extract the desired
credit using the existing packaging/bookinfo.xsl in the docs-common/
module.

Any suggestions appreciated -- please put them in the bug:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/306221

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/