text editor documentation for docbook

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:43:33 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 14:43 +1000, Murray McAllister wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have, very slowly, been working internally on a few small documents
> for Kate and jEdit, concentrating on the features to make it easy to
> use/work with XML (plug-ins, extra packages etc). Paul suggested I
> could host this somewhere and let everyone else add to it. Does anyone
> know if it is possible to set up, say, svn in fedorapeople? For
> example, set up a directory in my home directory on fedorapeople and
> run svn from there?
>
> Or is there a place on the wiki I could post this? I have finished
> Kate, just not jEdit...nothing is private, so I don't see the problem
> in copying it all straight into somewhere public. I am not an expert
> with Kate or jEdit so it would be great to see what other people know.
>
> Thanks for your help.

It's my understanding that fedorapeople.org has several different SCM
packages available, not the least of which is git, which is the one that
everyone seems very hot on right now.  Since fedorapeople.org also
supports ACLs (see the FAQ at the site) you can give other users access
to the repo to work on items.

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/