FDSCo results

Vladimir Kosovac vnk at mkc.co.nz
Sun Jan 13 23:27:07 UTC 2008

Hi all.

Congrats to Bart, John and Jared on (re)election, I'm looking forward to
Docs Project progress.

I'd also like to extend the congratulations to Paul on his appointment
as a Fedora Project leader. It is well deserved.

Paul's appointment also warrants the acknowledgment of one more in the
series of positive moves by Red Hat in their continuing support for
Fedora community. Those guys don't do many wrong things, don't they?

As I'm back from break, I'll mostly continue with Admin Guide work but
am happy to land a hand if anything needs urgent nursing as well.

Cheers, Vladimir