Introduction

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 01:53:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 18:47 -0700, Clint Savage wrote:
> As is customary, I'm introducing myself to the fedora documentation project.
[...snip...]
> Hopefully, I can contribute where needed and look forward to working
> with you all.  I'm currently working on learning docbook and should be
> more comfortable in the near future.

Clint, it was great meeting you this past weekend at FUDCon, and we look
forward to working with you!  You can always find some of us on IRC
Freenode at #fedora-docs, to answer questions and help out as needed.
Once you feel you're ready, there are probably plenty of ways you could
help out on the DocBook side with some of the existing work in CVS.

Also, if you find things that are amiss in our current process
documentation on the wiki, or that could be simplified, please feel free
to edit away.  Great to have you here. :-)

           Fedora Project: http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/